Carpal Tunnel Surgery in the Community
Carpal Tunnel Decompression Surgery Service
In conjunction with Sunderland and South Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Groups Matrix Health Services UK Ltd delivers prompt and effective care of patients who suffer with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. We offer consultation, advice and, if necessary, surgery for patients across the South of Tyne and Wear region.
For convenience and ease of access within your community, consultation and surgery are available at the following venues:
- Houghton Primary Care Centre
- Cleadon Park Primary Care Centre
The aim is to provide a fast and efficient service for patients close to home.
- Care in the community – no hospital visit, car parking available free of charge
- Experienced team of established NHS hand surgeons and theatre nurses
- Named surgeon throughout the pathway of care
- Visit for surgery takes less than an hour
- Choice of venue/flexible appointment times via Choose & Book
- Personal care and response to queries by Matrix in office hours
- Emergency/out of hours contact number following surgery
- Documented outcome and patient satisfaction data
- Prompt written contact with referrer/GP
How to contact us
If you require any additional information a member of our team will be happy to help and can be contacted on the following:
Telephone: 0191 305 5230 / 0191 305 5231
Write to us: Matrix Health Services Ltd, e.volve Business Centre, Rainton Bridge South, Houghton-le-Spring, DH4 5QY
Find your local primary care centre below.
If you wish to book an appointment
If you wish to book an appointment please contact you GP for a referral.